You’ll see many potential BHRT benefits that result from the plan Dr. Rhett Smith personalizes for you, including:
- Increased muscle mass/strength with restored testosterone levels.
- Reduced body fat and increased metabolism, leading to healthier body composition.
- Improved sexual function, increased libido and a reduced risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Improved physical endurance, increased energy and reduced fatigue.
- Improved mood and reduced anxiety/irritability.
- Improved sleep quality with reduced hot flashes and night sweats.
- Reduced risk of cognitive decline and Alzheimer’s through restored hormonal balance.
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease by improving lipid profiles and reducing inflammation.
Dr. Smith takes the time to get to know you, and your needs.